The band is looking for someone who holds a CDL Driver's License to drive our prop/equipment truck to competitions this October. If you can help please contact Mr. Reppucci or any of the Executive Board Members. Thank you!
Alumni & parents, we're looking for extra help during band camp building our props. August 18-22nd 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Even if you only have an hour or two, any help will be appreciated!
Hello Fermi Band Parents!
We are excited to welcome our new freshman parents and all upperclassman parents back for another great season!
We need your help to make this another successful year!
Band Camp Week starts on Tuesday, August 18th and goes through Saturday, August 22nd, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a schedule change from prior years because Freshman Orientation is on Monday, August 17th.
Let me know what day(s) you are available and if there is a specific job you would like.
- Uniforms – assist the Chair with measuring, sizing, altering and sewing (if you can) the students for their Band uniforms; we could also use people to sew or iron after hours. Approximate hours the students will be pulled from Camp to be measured: Tuesday – Saturday – 1pm – 3:30pm
- Camp Chaperones– assist with water, scaffolding, podium, cones, and PA system. Be on standby to get anything we may need for the students and chaperones, watch over students, make sure they drink during breaks, remind students to put on sun screen, watch/help during lunch, help out when needed, make phone calls, etc…
- Props – assist Chair with the development and creation of props
- Accessory Helper – assist the Chair with measuring for shakos, shoes, gloves, shirts for the Band. Also assist with taking Fermi Wear orders.
- Medical Bag – Keep track of the Band’s Medical Bag and give assistance to student’s who may need first aid.
- Saturday Pizza Party Organizer – Assist the chair with this year’s Pizza Party on Saturday to help conclude camp.
Thank you and enjoy your summer!
Fermi Instrumental Music Association
All Student Medical Forms and General Permission Forms should be completed and returned by the start of band camp!
We are in need of bottled water for the Marching Band! We need to keep 130 band members hydrated during each competition, football game, rehersal, etc. Your donation can be dropped off at the band room at Fermi High School. Small bottles, around 8 oz, work best!
Remember, many hands make light work. If everyone contributes a little, it goes a long way. Thanks for your continued support!